Open-AE developed and tested the following Outputs in four project countries (Belgium, Italy, Switzerland and Spain):
- The OPEN-AE Curriculum and online Toolkit on open source technologies addressed to e-facilitators working in non-formal adult education, mapped on the DigCompEdu Framework.
- The OPEN-AE modular blended course of 60 hours in open source technologies piloted with e-facilitators (adult trainers) from four countries to improve their knowledge of open digital learning technology and tools.
This Report summarises the process and outputs of the Open-AE blended course pilot experience in the four project countries and includes following sections:
- A global description of the OPEN-AE modular blended course pilot in 4 countries.
- Analysis of the results of the evaluation by targets groups and tutors
- Final conclusions based on the experience and the information gathered throughout the piloting process from different stakeholders