With the aim of creating awareness and deepening the use of technological tools based on software and open source educational resources, we offer digital facilitators and trainers online training on technological sovereignty through the CampusLab de Punt TIC within the framework of the Open-AE project.
Technology is not just a tool. It reproduces power relations in design and development decision-making, while at the same time building its own imaginaries and transforming reality in a profound way. We have been told that the direction in which this change is heading is already marked, but it is not true. Only the public can redirect it.
Aiming to empower and help people facilitators and trainers digital in the use of digital tools open source , we offer a free training intensive for 60 hours
There are many contrasting quality open source (FLOSS ) tools that exist today. With this training, you will learn to take advantage of the freedoms granted to us by free software and prepare material for the activities of your point. We will study some of the most popular in different fields.
The course will be held through the CampusLAB training platform of Punt TIC and will be available from March 30 to June 30, 2020. Participants will receive an accreditation from the Punt TIC as they have completed this training action. You can register here .
- The DigCompEdu framework for a shared and open education
- The emergence of copyleft and FLOSS licenses
- E-Learning and FLOSS
- Online entrepreneurship with FLOSS tools
- How to create a Fablab
Open-AE is a European project that aims to promote free software in the field of non-formal adult education through three main challenges.
- Promote access and learning through open educational resources.
- Promote open source technologies in the non-formal education sector to support the advanced training of adult education professionals and students.
- Aimed at trainers working in the non-formal education sector to reinforce digital skills and competences.